terça-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2009

Edublogs Awards 2009

Every year we all have the chance to thank those who have inspired us by nominating them for the Edublogs Awards . I wish we could  nominate more than one person for each category, alas that is not possible, so I have chosen to place here the ones that are the most important to me, simply because I am in awe with the work developed by these wonderful educators, who unknowingly have helped and inspired me in so many ways.

Here are my nominations:

Best individual blog TeacherBootCamp by Shelly Terrell
Best resource sharing blog Nik’s Learning Technology Blog
Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion #edchat
Best educational tech support blog David Kapuler’s blog
Best educational use of video /visual Teacher Training Videos by Russell Stannard
Best educational wiki Cool Tools For Schools
Best educational use of a social networking service The Educators PLN
Life Achievement Sue Waters
Best elearning / corporate education blog: Jane’s E-learning Pick of the Day – Jane Hart

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sem comentários: